Japan Financial Services Agency ( JFSA ) announced that the authority has added names to the list of domestic and overseas unregistered operators who received a warning notification issued by the authority. As of May 30, the number of overseas unregistered operators totals 211 since January, 2011 and Japanese unregistered operators reached 472 since April, 2010. Following operators were added recently.
Pacific Investment Private Limited solicited people to trade OTC derivative trading over the internet. A Belize-based Up Chance Holdings Limited also usied the Internet to solicit people for investment advisory agreement without necessary licenses. Yeng Weikao is in charge of the company.
- Pacific Investments Private Limited (Maldives, service name: High Trade FX)
- Up Chance Holdings Limited (Belize service name: FINAL STOCK PROJECT)
- 株式会社インテリジェンス（service name NEXT)
(Source: Financial Services Agency )
- 2016/05/13 JFSA adds 8 overseas unregistered operators, including 2 Seychelles ones
- 2016/04/14 JFSA Alert, more overseas unregistered operators, same address but different company name
- 2016/04/04 JFSA establishes the Global Financial Partnership Center
- 2016/03/03 JFSA adds more unregistered operators, familiar names confuse Japanese investors