The world No.1 Forex broker in terms of trading volume, GMO Click Securities’s revamped OTC Forex service “New FX Neo” was officially launched on February 8, as scheduled.
GMO Click Securities has announced preliminary announcements about the new service. The company started to offer its demo trading environment before the launch.
In addition to revamped trading interface for PC with greater usability, the major changes include;
- NZD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD are added to tradable trading pairs, totaling 18 currency pairs.
- Required margin is calculated based on larger position when hedging.
- Ex mode which raises maximum order size (5 million currency unit) is implemented.
- Traders can place not only entry stop order, but also entry limit and OCO with market order/speed order at the same time.
- Acceptable slippage for market order/speed order can be set in 0.1 pip.
You can find other development in this comparison table.
The old FX Neo service will be terminated on Friday, February 26, 2016.
(Source: GMO Click Securities )
- 2016/01/29 GMO CLICK retains top position in Global Forex industry for the 4th consecutive year
- 2015/11/25 GMO CLICK Securities announces upcoming demo trading registration of its new OTC FOREX service
- 2015/11/02 GMO CLICK Securities reveals New OTC FX service and launch schedule is modified
- 2015/04/20 GMO CLICK unveil a brand-new OTC FX service for the best trading environment