Japan Financial Services Agency ( JFSA ) has updated the list of unregistered operators who received a warning notification issued by the authority. The number of unregistered operators on the list now totals 657, consisting of 462 Japanese operators since April, 2010 and 195 overseas operators since January, 2011. Following operators were recently added since our previous report.
- FXDD Trading, LTD ( Bermuda islands )
- Megaworld Financial Services Ltd ( UK )
- Exclusive Ltd (Gibraltar )
- Yマーケティングサービス株式会社 ( England, London )
- GOLD PEGASUS LTD ( British Virgin Islands )
All of above unregistered overseas operators are considered to solicit people for OTC derivatives trading over the internet without necessary licenses. FXDD Trading offers a service named “FXDD” which is the same name of a service offered by FXDD Malta Limited which was warned by the authority in 2011. A name of service of Megaworld Financial Services is “DASHOPTION” and Exclusive’s is “BitPlutos”. Yマーケティングサービス named its service as “Ybinary”, however this name is the exactly the same as Broad Media Ltd and Terapad services used. Both companies were also mentioned as unregulated operators from JFSA.
Above Japanese unregulated operator solicited people via internet for Investment advisory agreement, offering its service called “Nikkei Support Center” which is also easily misunderstood by Japanese people due to the familiar name “Nikkei”.
(Source: Financial Services Agency ( JFSA ))
- 2016/02/12 JFSA update: unregistered operators totaled 651 in Japan and overseas
- 2016/01/27 JFSA warns against unregistered operators from England, Anguilla, Marshall Island, Singapore
- 2015/12/21 JFSA to hold conference to discuss improvement of financial intermediation
- 2015/12/16 More unregistered operators, JFSA revealed unacceptable operations