To protect Japanese Investors and notify the latest information, Japan Financial Services Agency ( JFSA ) recently added domestic and foreign firms, who received a warning notification issued by the authority, to the list of unregistered operators. Following operators were added to the list this month;
- STDF Services LTD ( England )
- Max Trading (Commercial) Limited ( British Anguilla )
- BINEXT GLOBAL LTD. ( Marshall Islands )
- 株式会社ふーえるメディア事業部 ( Singapore and Tokyo)
STDF Services, Max Trading and BINEXT GLOBAL conducted unregistered business which solicited people via internet to trade OTC derivative products. Names of their services are OPTIONS XO, DynamicTrade, and GBinary respectively. 株式会社ふーえるメディア事業部 has offices in both Singapore and Tokyo. The company are considered to solicit people for investment advisory agreement through the internet providing its service called ふーえるアカデミー会員.
- ssbinary Administration Office
- Smart Trade Administration Office
Above ssbinary Administration Office ( name of service: ssbinary ) and Smart Trade Administration Office ( name of service: smarttrade ) conducted solicitation via internet for OTC derivative trading without necessary licenses. 株式会社ライフ solicited people for investment advisory agreement over the internet.
The number of unregistered operators on the list now totals 640, consisting of 455 Japanese operators since April, 2010 and 185 overseas operators since January, 2011.
(Source: Financial Services Agency )
- 2015/12/21 JFSA to hold conference to discuss improvement of financial intermediation
- 2015/12/16 More unregistered operators, JFSA revealed unacceptable operations
- 2015/12/15 Japan FSA launches FinTech Support Desk for consultation and exchange of information
- 2015/11/12 JFSA updates the list, unregistered operators using same service name previously warned at other companies
- 2015/10/26 Japanese Authority warns Cyprus and Honk Kong unregulated operators