Japan Exchange Group (JPX)has released trading overview in October 2015. Japan Exchange Group was established by business combination between Tokyo Stock Exchange Group and Osaka Securities Exchange.
Cash Equity Market
- Total trading value combining all stock market* at JPX, was 59.559619 trillion JPY, increased by 3.3% MoM , but decreased by 3.6% YoY.
- Total trading value for the TSE 1st Section, the most traded market, was 56.3095 trillion JPY, up 3% MoM and 0.1% YoY, with the daily average trading value of 2.6814 trillion JPY. The daily average value has exceeded 2.5 trillion JPY for the thirteenth consecutive month since October 2014.
- Trading value for ETF market was 5.2000 trillion JPY, down 26.9% MoM, up 29.8% YoY. The value has continued to surpass 5 trillion JPY level for 5 months in a row. The daily average value was 247.622 billion JPY.
- Total derivatives trading volume was 26,128,964 contracts, with a daily average of 1,244,236 contracts. The total volume dropped by 29.4 % from the previous month, and 31% from the same month last year.
- Total derivatives trading value was 163 trillion JPY. Trading value for equity index derivatives reached 87 trillion JPY.
- Trading volume for the night session was 9,512,253 contracts. The night session accounted for 36.4% of the total volume, exceeding 30% for the sixth consecutive month.
- 2015/08/28 Japan Exchange Group arrrowwhead system will be significantly revamped next month
- 2015/06/04 Japan Exchange Group introduces Oracle GoldenGate to enhance accuracy of data
- 2015/06/02 Japan Exchange Group announced market capital of the TSE 1st Section recorded all-time high in May
- 2015/05/12 Japan Exchange Group saw solid growth in April from last year