According to trading overview released by Japan Exchange Group ( JPX ), a month of January saw several notable records. Japan Exchange Group operates multiple securities exchanges including Tokyo Stock Exchange which operates cash equity market and Osaka Securities Exchange which operates derivatives market.
Cash Equity Market
- The total trading value combining TSE 1st Section, 2nd Section, Mothers, JASDAQ and Pro Market came in at 59.952 trillion JPY, increased by 1.1% month-over-month, and by 15.1% year-over-year.
- The monthly trading value for the most traded market, TSE 1st Section, was 56.278 trillion JPY, up by 2.5% MOM and by 18.2% YOY.
- The daily average trading value for the TSE 1st Section reached 2.962 trillion JPY, a high since August 2015.
- In the ETF market, monthly trading value was JPY 7.9361 trillion, an all-time high.
- The combined trading value of the five crude oil ETFs and ETNs (1671, 1690, 1699, 2038, 2039) rose with market interest in the crude oil price to reach JPY 134.5 billion.
(Source: Japan Exchange Group )
- 2015/12/02 Japan Exchange Group released trading overview in November, ADV of TSE 1st section reached 2.8 trillion JPY
- 2015/11/05 Japan Exchange Group released monthly overview in October, cash equity saw slight growth but derivatives had major fall
- 2015/08/28 Japan Exchange Group arrrowwhead system will be significantly revamped next month
- 2015/06/04 Japan Exchange Group introduces Oracle GoldenGate to enhance accuracy of data
- 2015/06/02 Japan Exchange Group announced market capital of the TSE 1st Section recorded all-time high in May