On November 16, 2016, Japan Financial Services Agency ( JFSA ) updated the list of domestic and overseas unregistered operators who received a warning notification issued by the authority. The number of overseas unregistered operators totals 214 since January, 2011 and Japanese unregistered operators reached 483 since April, 2010. Following operators were added this month.
- IVA Gold ltd. (London, service name: Banco Capital)
This London-based operator solicited people via internet to trade OTC derivative products. CEO of the company is still unknown.
The Tokyo-based company sent letters and solicited people to invest in stock funds as JFSA has obtained information that they received document about Tokyo Stock Exchange IPO stock investment from the company.
(Source: Financial Service Agency )
- 2016/07/28 Japan FSA and Nikkei to hold FinTech Summit on September in Tokyo
- 2016/06/01 FSA adds Moldives and Belize entities to the unregistered operators in Japan
- 2016/05/13 JFSA adds 8 overseas unregistered operators, including 2 Seychelles ones
- 2016/04/14 JFSA Alert, more overseas unregistered operators, same address but different company name