MONEY DESIGN, a provider of online asset management app “THEO”, announced that the company has conducted allocation of new shares to third parties. MONEY DESIGN will raise about 810 million JPY through the third-party allocation. The allotees include CHIBAGIN CAPITAL, Shizuoka Capital, Fukuoka Technology Partners, MARUI GROUP, Benefit One, TOKYO TANSHI and others.
The fund MONEY DESIGN has raised since its inception totals over 2.5 billion JPY. The purpose of this increase in capital by the thirs-party allocation of new share is to drive business success through business collaborations. The Japanese FinTech company aims to improve the service of “THEO”, expand the customer base, strengthen OEM model for financial institutions and develop the business for defined contribution pension system for individuals.
(Source: MONEY DESIGN )
- 2016/06/03 THEO, the robo-advisory investment app, exceeds 5,000 users for 100days
- 2016/04/08 MONEY DESIGN and DSB signed a memorandum of business alliance for investment service by robo-advisor
- 2016/03/29Investment management service by robo advisor, THEO receives over 2100 application in only 1 month
- 2016/03/29 Investment management service by robo advisor, THEO receives over 2100 application in only 1 month
- 2016/02/19 MONEY DESIGN launches first smartphone-asset management service by proprietary robo-advisor in Japan