Tokyo Financial Exchange (TFX) disclosed trading volume overview in October. The Combined trading volume for all TFX products was 3,807,872, decreased by 0.4% from September, but showed a bit increase of 1.1% year-over-year. Its average daily trading volume was 181,663.
Click365 (Exchange Margin Forex contracts) including Click365 Large
- Total amount of deposit at the end of month: 431.1 billion JPY (+1.52% MoM)
- Number of accounts at the end of the month: 761,335 (+0.7% MoM)
- Total trading volume: 3,353,270 contracts (+4.5% MoM,+10.1% YoY)
- Daily average trading volume: 159,682 contracts
- The most traded pair, USD/JPY with 1,163,424 contracts for the month, grew by 1.5% month-on-month, and by 10.1% year-on -year with the daily average volume of 55,401. USD/JPY accounted for 34.7% (previous month: 35.7%) of the total click 365 trading volume.
- Among the most traded 10 currency pairs, only ZAR/JPY and EUR/JPY showed MoM decrease of -4.8% and -3.3% respectively.
- Trading volume of CHF/JPY surged by 124.4% from the previous month, but the figure is only 39,693 contracts.
- Daily averaged trading volume of Click365 Large: 284 contracts, significantly dropped from 485 contracts in the previous month.
- Total open interest at the end of the month: 1,429,597 contracts
Click Kabu 365 (Exchange Equity Index Margin contracts)
- Total amount of deposit at the end of the month: 43.8 billion JPY (+2.67% MoM)
- Total number of accounts at the end of the month: 58,473 (+1.38% MoM)
- Total monthly trading volume: 320,648 contracts (-9.6% MoM, -43% YoY) consisting of Nikkei 225 Margin contract: 193,390, DJIA Margin contracts: 114,726, DAX® Margin contracts: 5,900, FTSE 100 Margin contracts: 6,632.
- Daily average trading volume: 15,283 contacts
- Total Open interest at the end of the month: 200,051 contracts
- DJIA Margin contracts (listed on June 27): 114,726 contracts with its daily averaged volume of 5,463 contracts. It increased by 22.8% month-over-month. It accounted for 35.8% of the total click kabu 365 trading volume.
Three-month Euroyen futures
The trading volume of Three-month Euroyen futures during the month was 133,954, declined by 48.5% from the previous month and 16.3% from the last year, and its average daily volume was 6,698.
(Source: Tokyo Financial Exchange )
- 2016/10/06 Tokyo Financial Exchange Reports On-Exchange Forex Trading Volume Up by 28 percent MoM in September
- 2016/09/06 Tokyo Financial Exchange reports August trading volume, down by 25 percent
- 2016/08/02 Tokyo Financial Exchange monthly overview, show 24 percent decrease in trading volume
- 2016/07/04 TFX reports, trading volume in June surged by over 52 percent