SBI Holdings announced the consolidated results for the year ended March 31, 2016 of SBI Securities, a consolidated subsidiary of the company. The result is based on Japan GAAP.
All items including operating revenue, net operating revenue, operating income, ordinary income and profit attributable to owners of the Company achieved record high results, including those periods when SBI Securities disclosed its results on a non-consolidated basis.
Consolidated Financial Result (April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016)
- Operating Revenue : 89,786 million JPY
- Net Operating Revenue : 82,906 million JPY
- Operating Income : 39,881 million JPY
- Ordinary Income : 39,889 million JPY
- Profit attributable to owners of SBI Holdings : 28,087 million JPY
In the previous fiscal year, SBI Securities disclosed its financial result only on a non-consolidated basis, so the amounts and the year-on-year changes for the financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015 are not presented above.
Non-Consolidated Financial Result (YoY changes)
- Operating Revenue : 85,123 million JPY (+9.7%)
- Net Operating Revenue : 79,012 million JPY (+9.5%)
- Operating Income : 37,961 million JPY (+9.5%)
- Ordinary Income : 37,958 JPY (+9.3%)
- Net Income : 26,847 million JPY (+33.4%)
The group is scheduled to announce its consolidated financial results for the year ended March 31, 2016, on April 28, 2016.
(Source: SBI Securities )
- 2016/03/14 SBI to join Blockchain Consortium R3 Led by US FinTech firm, R3 CEV
- 2016/03/01 SBI Securities starts new campaign for Junior NISA, enabling to save time to get your residency cards
- 2016/02/09 SBI Group agrees to transfer share of Phnom Penh Commercial Bank to Korean consortium
- 2016/01/22 SBI Securities publishes financial results, all items set all-time high