Tokyo Financial Exchange reported trading volume in July. Total trading volume for all TFX products was 4,320,471, which was decreased by 7.9% month over month, and increased by 94.4% compared with last year. Its average daily trading volume was 188,065. One of the exchange's product is click365, Exchange FX Margin Contracts. As we reported last month, Japanese forex broker, Gaitame Online aimed to be a provider of click365, the broker officially received a certification of click365 operator on August 3. The broker announced they will launch the product this fall.
Click365: Key Figures
- The total trading volume of Exchange FX Margin contracts (Click 365) in July was 3,512,328, decreasing by 8.1% from the previous month.
- Daily average trading volume of Click365 was 152,710, dropped by 12.1% from the previous month.
- The total open interest as of July 30 was 1,424,780.
- Total amount of deposit as of July 30 was 310.5 billion JPY, which is the highest level since its listing.
- USD/JPY trading volume was 891,099, decreasing by 40.7% MoM, and increasing by 91.9% YoY.
- TRY/JPY which was listed on May 11, 2015 was the third most traded currency pairs with the trading volume of 456,257 contract.
Clickkabu365: Key Figures
- The total trading volume of Exchange Equity Index Margin contracts (Click kabu 365) in July was 698,126, grew by 2.2% MoM, and 120.5% YoY.
- Its daily average trading volume was 30,354, decreasing by 2.3% from June.
- The total open interest as of July 30 was 186,326.
- Total amount of deposit as of July 30 was 34.8 billion JPY, which set a record for seventh consecutive month.
The trading volume of Three-month Euroyen futures during the month was 110,017, decreasing by 40.9% comparing with June and 43.6% from the same month last year.(Source: Tokyo Financial Exchange (TFX))