Tokyo Financial Exchange (TFX) published trading volume in November 2015. Combined trading volume for all TFX products was 3,138,395, dropped by 16.7% from the previous month, and -35.9% from the same month last year. Its daily average trading volume was 150,517.
Click365 (Exchange Margin Forex contracts)
- Total amount of deposit was 475 billion JPY, decreased by 11 billion JPY from the previous month.
- The number of accounts was 708,412 at the end of November.
- The total trading volume was 2,431,472 contracts, decreased by 20.2% MoM, 41.4% YoY.
- The average daily trading volume was 115,978 contracts.
- The total open interest at the end of November was 1,713,314 contracts, increased by 7.6% compared with 1,591,956 contracts in October.
- Regarding Click 365 Large which is listed on November 30, 174 contracts were traded on the first day.
- CHF/JPY had the biggest increase of 181% from the previous month to 19,993 contracts.
- The most significant decrease was seen at EUR/USD with -46.1% MoM.
Click Kabu 365 (Exchange Equity Index Margin contracts)
- Total amount of deposit at the end of November was 37.4 billion JPY, grew by 400 million JPY from the previous month.
- Total monthly trading volume was 532,160 contracts, dropped by 5.4% MoM, 14% YoY.
- Daily average trading volume was 25,341 contacts. (ref: 25,557 contracts for October)
- Total open interest at the end of November was 173,206 contracts.
Three-month Euroyen futures
- The trading volume of Three-month Euroyen futures was 174,763, increased by 9.2% from the previous month, and 33.1% from last year, and its average daily volume was 9,198.
(Source: Tokyo Financial Exchange)