Tokyo Financial Exchange ( TFX ) announced the monthly trading volume. The combined trading volume for all TFX products in February was 5,613,498, increased by 3.1% month-over-month, and surged by 65.7% from the same month last year. Its average daily trading volume was 268,020, with decrease of 1.9% MoM.
Click365 (Exchange Margin Forex contracts) including Click365 Large
- Total amount of deposit at the end of February was 489 billion JPY, decreased by 2% (1 billion JPY) from the previous month.
- The number of accounts at the end of the month was 721,094, increased by 0.59% from the previous month.
- The total trading volume was 4,467,666 contracts which slightly grew by 3.2% MoM, and surged by 65.8% YoY.
- The average daily trading volume was 212,745 contracts.
- The total open interest at the end of the month was 1,975,678 contracts, increased by 10.5% from January.
- The average daily trading volume of Click 365 Large which is listed on November 30 was 726 contracts which decreased from 760 contracts in January.
- GBP/USD saw the biggest increased of 118.6% from the previous month, followed by EUR/USD with 77.1%.
- The biggest drop was seen at NZD/JPY with -31.9%.
Click Kabu 365 (Exchange Equity Index Margin contracts)
- Total amount of deposit at the end of February was 39.8 billion JPY, increased by 1.1 billion JPY from the previous month.
- Total monthly trading volume was 847,016 contracts, increased by 2.3% MoM and 55.8% YoY.
- Daily average trading volume was 40,334 contacts. (ref: 41,394 contracts for Janury)
- Total open interest at the end of the month was 190,632 contracts.
Three-month Euroyen futures
The trading volume of Three-month Euroyen futures was 298,816, increased by 3.8% from the previous month, and 98.6% from last year, and its average daily volume was 14,941.
(Source: Tokyo Financial Exchange )
- 2016/02/02 Tokyo Financial Exchange published trading volume in January, all products increased MoM and YoY
- 2016/01/20 Tokyo Financial Exchange published trading result of December and 2015, up 37 percent MoM
- 2016/01/20 TFX and S&P Dow Jones Indices sign a license agreement for DJIA Index
- 2015/12/02 Tokyo Financial Exchange reports decrease of Exchange Margin Forex Trading volume in November