Japan Financial Services Agency ( FSA ) has been developing a structure of decision-making reflecting those experts’ views and criticisms about financial administration by the active utilization of outside experts. As a part of this effort, JFSA will hold a conference to discuss the improvement of financial intermediation on December 21, 2015.
Based on the facts obtained through interviewing borrowers and monitoring of financial institutions, attendees of the conference will discuss various topics include;
- The improvement of corporate and industry productivity, and stimulating a cycle of exits and start-ups.
- Switching from financial institutions’ lending stances relying on collateral and guarantee
- The roles expected of financial authorities
The conference is a private meeting, however after the conference, the summary will be disclosed on FSA’s website.
(Source: Financial Services Agency)
- 2015/12/16 More unregistered operators, JFSA revealed unacceptable operations
- 2015/12/15 Japan FSA launches FinTech Support Desk for consultation and exchange of information
- 2015/11/12 JFSA updates the list, unregistered operators using same service name previously warned at other companies
- 2015/10/21 JFSA publishes data about unlawful deposit, internet banking has worst damage