Tokyo Financial Exchange ( TFX ) published trading volume in January 2016. Combined trading volume for all TFX products in the month was 5,446,907, increased by 26.5% month-over-month, and by 18.9% from the same month last year. Its average daily trading volume was 273,104, with an increase of 45% MoM.
Click365 (Exchange Margin Forex contracts) including Click365 Large
- Total amount of deposit was 499 billion JPY, increased by 4.3% from the previous month. It’s worthy to note that the amount hit the record high of 500 billion JPY on January 6th, 2016.
- The number of accounts was 716,837 at the end of January, up 0.45% MoM.
- The total trading volume was 4,331,133 contracts which surged by 22.9% MoM, and by 19.8% YoY.
- The average daily trading volume was 216,558 contracts.
- The total open interest at the end of January was 1,788,298 contracts, decreased by 6.5% compared with 1,912,098 contracts in December.
- The average daily trading volume of Click 365 Large which is listed on November 30 was 760 contracts, surged from 472 contracts in the previous month.
- While all major currency pairs experienced uptick of trading volume in December, among major pairs, USD/JPY (32.5%), GBP/JPY (36.1%), AUD/JPY (108.9%), NZD/JPY (66.8%) and GBP/USD (48.6%) had growth in January.
- CHF/JPY experienced decrease of about 60% which was the biggest drop in the major pairs.
- FUJITOMI introduced Click365 on January 15.
Click Kabu 365 (Exchange Equity Index Margin contracts)
- Total amount of deposit at the end of January was 38.6 billion JPY, increased by 6.5 % from the previous month.
- Total number of accounts was 50,795, slightly increased from 50,281 in the previous month.
- Total monthly trading volume was 827,895 contracts, increased by 36.6% MoM, and by 11.2% YoY.
- Daily average trading volume was 41,394 contacts.
- Total open interest at the end of January was 182,756 contracts.
- FUJITOMI introduced Clickkabu365 on January 15.
Three-month Euroyen futures
- The trading volume of Three-month Euroyen futures was 287,879, increased by 62.3% from the previous month, and by 29.5% from last year, and its average daily volume was 15,152.
(Source: Tokyo Financial Exchange )
- 2016/01/20 Tokyo Financial Exchange published trading result of December and 2015, up 37 percent MoM
- 2016/01/20 TFX and S&P; Dow Jones Indices sign a license agreement for DJIA Index
- 2015/12/02 Tokyo Financial Exchange reports decrease of Exchange Margin Forex Trading volume in November
- 2015/11/04 Tokyo Financial Exchange publishes trading volume in October, deposit set a new high