Thomson Reuters Markets announced the result of “Thomson Reuters Lipper Fund Awards Japan 2016”. It was the 15th awards in Japan. In this award, the best asset management companies and the best funds were announced.
In over 20 countries worldwide, the Thomson Reuters Lipper Fund Awards have honored funds and fund management firms that have excelled in providing consistently strong risk-adjusted performance relative to their peers.Renowned fund data and proprietary methodology is the foundation of the Award qualification. Excellent funds registered for sale in Japan are selected based on evaluation through Lipper Leader Rating System’s Consistent Return.
Fund awards can be found from the release.
Investment Trust Fund categoryBest Firms
- Overall: Tokio Marine Asset Management
- Bond: BlackRock Japan
- Equity: SPARX Asset Management
- Mixed Asstes: T&D; Asset Management
Defined Contribution Plan categoryBest Firms
- Overall: Nomura Asset Management
- Bond: Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management
- Equity: Nikko Assset Management
- Mixed Asstes: Tokio Marine Asset Management
(Source: Thomson Reuters )