On November 27, SBI Sumishin NetBank and Japanese FinTech firm, MoneyForward released an application called “MoneyForward for SBI Sumishin NetBank” as the first round of their business alliance formed in August.
Features of “MoneyForward for SBI Sumishin NetBank”
The app was developed based on MoneyForward’s flagship product “MoenyForward”, auto housekeeping book and money management app, by expanding its functions and information for the netbank’s customers.
Its base MoneyForward platform can help users manage their finances and expenses by automatically receiving data from financial institutions such as banks, credit cards and securities companies. MoneyForward received GOOD DESIGN AWARD in 2014.
The MoneyForward for SBI Sumishin NetBank has a dashboard showing user’s account balance at SBI Sumishin NetBank. The app also allows users to seamlessly access to the bank’s smartphone site. The service is available at AppleStore and its website and its Android app will be launched later.
(Source: SBI Sumishin NetBank)
- 2015/11/06 MoneyForward obtains ISO 27001 certification for its information security management
- 2015/10/29 IBM Japan marketing solutions enhance campaign activities at SBI Sumishin Net Bank
- 2015/10/22 Japanese FinTech firm MoneyForward raises 600 million JPY from 5 companies
- 2015/09/17 SBI Sumishin NetBank won the first prize for Japanese Customer Satisfaction Index 7 years in a row
- 2015/08/26 MoneyForward receives investment of 1 billion JPY from 3 companies