Rakuten Group’s Rakuten Securities issued its consolidated financial reports ( based on J-GAAP ) for the nine months ended December 31, 2015.
During the period, key developments include the completion of management integration with FXCM Japan on August 1, and the acquisition of FXCM Asia on September 11. Rakuten Securities noted in the press release that as of August 1, 2015, Rakuten Securities, Inc. became the surviving company under an absorption-type merger, and therefore FXCM Japan Securities Co. Ltd. has been excluded from consolidation. However, the operating results from April 1 to July 31, 2015 have been consolidated in the statement of income. In addition, the financial statements of FXCM Asia Limited have been consolidated since the second quarter ended September 30, 2015.
Consolidated Operating Results ( From April to December 31, 2015 )
- Operating revenue: 39,642 million JPY
- Net Operating Revenue: 37,819 million JPY
- Operating income: 16,926 million JPY
- Ordinary income: 17,002 million JPY
- Net income: 10,335 million JPY
6 months-consolidated financial results from April to September can be seen here.
Rakuten Group will announce consolidated financial reports ( based on IFRS ) for the twelve months ended December 31, 2015, on February 12, 2016.
(Source: Rakuten Securities )
- 2015/12/21 Rakuten Securities becomes top commodity futures company in terms of customer deposit and account
- 2015/11/13 Rakuten starts new campaign targeting its FinTech customers
- 2015/10/26 Rakuten Securities discloses 6 months-consolidated financial results from April to September
- 2015/09/14 Rakuten securities completed to acquire FXCM Asia for further expansion
- 2015/05/29 Rakuten Securities acquires FXCM Hong Kong
- 2015/05/08 FXCM Japan and Rakuten Securities agreed integration of management